Answered By: Will Guida Last Updated: Feb 17, 2022 Views: 8
Library staff are always happy to help with your research needs. While every question is unique and not all methods apply to every question, here is a list of some of the most common ways we can help you as you conduct research.
1. We can help you explore the difference between peer reviewed, scholarly resources and popular, un-reviewed materials.
2. We can suggest different databases to search in if you're having trouble finding resources.
3. We can explain the various options for accessing material (ILL, course reserve, Worldcat)
4. We can teach you helpful search tips like searching by subject, using search facets, and exploring author records.
5. We can help you get a picture of available literature if you're worried that your topic is too broad or too specific.