Answered By: Peter Brunette Last Updated: Feb 09, 2018 Views: 15
1) Go to library.baypath.edu
2) On the left side of the page, choose the Databases by Title link.
3) Scroll down and choose the link for the database you used.
4) Enter the article title in the first search box and then select "TI title" from the drop-down menu box to the right of it, OR enter the article title in quotes and begin your search.
5) That should bring you to your article.
If you can't remember the database where you found the article, try the following steps:
1.) Go to the Hatch Library's advanced search catalog: https://baypath.on.worldcat.org/advancedsearch
2.) From the drop-down menu labeled "Search Index", choose "Title" or "Title Phrase".
3.) In the adjacent search box, type the complete title of your article in quotation marks.
4.) Repeat steps 2-3 to search for the "Author" of your article.
5.) When finished, click the blue "Search" button below, and you should find your article.