Answered By: Peter Brunette Last Updated: Feb 09, 2018 Views: 13
Answered By: Peter Brunette
Last Updated: Feb 09, 2018 Views: 13
To renew books, you must have a WorldCat account. You will need your Bay Path ID number for this process.
Create your account:
- Start here: http://baypath.worldcat.org/
- Click on Sign In next to the My Library Account link.
- Enter your Bay Path ID number as your user id.
- If this is your first time logging in click on either "Set/reset password" and re-enter your Bay Path ID number. A link to set your password will be emailed to your Bay Path email address.
- Once your password is created, sign in to My Account. You know you're signed in when the My Account button is in bold letters. Your checked out items will show up on the first screen with the Renew button on the right.
- Follow steps above to login.
- Click the Renew button, to the right of each item you have checked out, to renew your materials.
- You can only renew once online then will need to contact the library for further assistance.
Place a hold:
- Follow the steps above to login.
- Once you are logged in, search for the material you want to place on hold.
- If the item is able to be placed on hold, a Place Hold button will be to the right of the title. Click this button.
- You will be notified through your Bay Path email when the item you requested is available.