Answered By: Peter Brunette Last Updated: Feb 17, 2018 Views: 105
During the school year (which runs August-July), students get 1000 pages, or $100, free for printing and copying. Currently, double-sided printed/copied pages are considered as two pages, rather than just one. Scanning is completely free.
Faculty and staff members must use their Bay Path ID cards to print or copy. While they have no limit on printing/copying, costs incurred are charged to their respective departments.
Alumni and members of the Cooperating Colleges of Greater Springfield (CCGS) can print and copy for free with a print card obtained from a librarian at the front desk. The charge for printing/copying for community members is 10 cents per page.
If you run out of pages/funds for printing/copying, follow these instructions:
- Click Add Printing Funds on the Students page of the portal. Located in the Tuition/Fees section
- Log in with your Bay Path username and password
- View your remaining funds and click Add Money
- Set Specific Amount as the deposit type and then enter the amount you’d like to add (Minimum $10, Maximum $100)
- Click Next
- Enter your credit card and billing information and check the Terms and Conditions agreement box then click Submit
- Funds will be added to your account within a few minutes