Answered By: Peter Brunette
Last Updated: Feb 17, 2018     Views: 25

If you're a student and your course's textbook isn't on reserve, you can ask the library to obtain the textbook for reserve by emailing Additionally, you might want to ask your professor if they have a copy of their textbook that they're willing to either donate or loan to the library for reserve.

We can also try to obtain your textbook through interlibrary loan, though we might not be able to obtain the exact edition that your course requires. It may be easier for the library to obtain previous/older editions through interlibrary loan, so check with your professor to see if previous/older editions are acceptable to use for their course.

If you're a faculty member and would like to donate, loan, or request a copy of your course's textbook(s) to be placed on reserve at the library, please fill out this form.